Restaurant equipment and refrigeration repair technician
We pay top rates for top techs!
Northwest Restaurant Services is looking for a hardworking, energetic and goal-oriented technician to join our team. NWRS is a fast-growing restaurant equipment service company that works side-by-side with our parent company, Seattle Restaurant Store, to offer restaurateurs and other customers the best and most responsive service in the restaurant industry.
We are looking to grow our operations by hiring additional technicians. We are looking for top-quality technicians with at least five years’ experience to help our customers. In return, we offer a highly competitive wage plus a signing bonus, company vehicle, tablet, cell phone, and a generous benefits package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Diagnosing and repairing operating deficiencies on restaurant equipment
• Performing preventive maintenance on restaurant equipment
• Delivering or coordinating delivery with installation of restaurant equipment
• Maintaining truck inventory
• Keeping service vehicle organized and clean (weekly inspections apply)
• Correctly completing all paperwork required for each job with detailed notes of work done and all supplies/parts used
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum five years of experience (three years in refrigeration)
• Extensive knowledge and experience with brazing, soldering, or welding
• Possessing appropriate licenses as required
• Good communication skills
• Ability to build good customer relationships
• Ability to prioritize and complete jobs in a safe and timely manner
• Flexibility and reliability in work schedule
• Ability to multi-task
• General electrical knowledge a must
• EPA certification a must
• Electrical/plumbing certification a plus